Per Sportsman’s Supply’s manufacturers, Sportsman’s Supply as a wholesale distributor cannot deal with the end customer. All returns MUST be sent back to the retail drop shipper/retail dealer for inspection to assess if the item is viable to return to Sportsman’s Supply.
Sportsman’s Supply customers MUST obtain a Return Authorization # before attempting to return any merchandise to Sportsman’s Supply. Certain Manufacturers insist on defective or damaged merchandise being returned directly to them, so you need to check with us first!
To be eligible for return the item(s) must meet the following criteria:
- Sportsman’s Supply must be notified of the intent to return the item(s) within 30 days of our shipping date.
- The item(s) must be in their original condition, unopened, and with no retail marking or stickers.
- The retail drop shipper/retail dealer must obtain a Return Authorization # prior to returning the item(s).
- Sportsman’s Supply will not accept any returned merchandise without a valid RA#.
- To obtain an RA#, call 1-800-367-5900 or email us at [email protected] with:
A Customer service representative will give you an RA# that must be clearly indicated on the outside of the return parcel, as well as on any paperwork.
RA#’s are valid for 30 days and the return must be received by Sportsman’s Supply at the below address in that timeframe for credit.
- Sportsman’s Supply Item Number
- Quantity to be returned
- Invoice Number from original shipment
- Reason for request
Return merchandise to:
Attn: Return Dept. RA#_______________
2219 Hitzert Court
Fenton, MO 63026
A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all items returned unless the return is a result of an error made by Sportsman’s Supply.
Returns will be processed within 2 business days and credits will be applied to your account.